The North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission is the state designated Rural Planning Organization (RPO) for Transportation serving Cameron, Clearfield, Elk, Jefferson, McKean, and Potter Counties.
Below is the list of Transportation & Community Development Staff that will be happy to respond to any questions or need:
- Amy Kessler – Director of Community Development & Regional Planning
- Kurt Barclay – GIS Director
- Barry Mayes – Local Government Services Coordinator (LTAP)
- Rachel Wolfel – ARC/EDA Director (ARC Access Roads)
- Brittany Bogacki – Community Development Coordinator
- Bert Lahrman – Transportation Planning Coordinator